भुटानिज साहित्य डट कम
Bhutanese Literature Dot Com is a community based literary website launched by a group of active, dedicated youths abroad in the year 2009. The site was at first launched with the blog and with the limited members’ articles. Within the short period of time, it culminated widely and has taken the full shape of a site. It has become the public property and ultimately the property of the nation.
Preservation of Bhutanese literature, language and culture is the official mission statement of Bhutanese Literature Dot Com. It is dedicated for the promotion to the development of Bhutanese languages – Dzongkha, Nepali and English.
Aim and objectives
* To develop the history of Bhutanese literature (English, Nepali and Dzongkha)
* To develop the profile of all the established Bhutanese writers
* To make tri-lingual publication of the creation
* To conduct annual conference for the discussion and promotion of Bhutanese literature
* To help publish the literary books of the writers in abroad
* To encourage and promote the literary creation of the young generation.
* To prepare hard copies from the selected creations from Bhutaneseliterature.com and distribute them widely in Bhutan, India and Nepal and possibly on the other parts of the world.
The category includes the personality who instigated the vision and mission of the site. These founder members are all the energetic and dedicated youths, who are currently living in abroad for their study. It consists of a five members: Ramesh Gautam, Yati Raj Ajnabee, Rup Narayan Pokhrel, Sanchaman Khaling and Dona Acharya.
This is the team of members with high efficacy in literary as well as language. They possess good experience over the literary publications. They are entrusted from the board of trustee. Editorial Board consists of Chief Editor, Executive Editor, Desk Editors [three for each desk, nominated by the Chief Editor and approved by the Board of Directors.
The Editorial Team remains neutral in all forms of the works of the site. The board is solely responsible for all forms of intellectual activities. The names with their designation are listed below:
Chief Editor: Pashupati Timsina
Managing Editor: Ramesh Gautam
Nepali Desk Editors: Bhim Timsina, Ganga Ram Lamitare and Ghanashyam Regmi
English Desk Editors: Yeti Raj Ajnabi and Kumar Acharya
URL : http://www.bhutaneseliterature.com